Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Favorite Books

I've been getting this question often of late: what are your favorite books? So I decided to make a list of the top ten reads I recommend and share it with you. Here goes:

1. The Other Boleyn Girl by Philippa Gregory
2. The Constant Princess by Philippa Gregory
3. The Boleyn Inheritance by Philippa Gregory (yes, I'm a fan)
4. A Great and Terrible Beauty by Libba Bray
5. Rebel Angels by Libba Bray (sequel - AMAZING)
6. The Body of Christopher Creed by Carol Plum-Ucci
7. My Sister's Keeper by Jodi Picoult
8. Harry Potter (all seven) by J. K. Rowling
9. Les Miserables by Victor Hugo
10. Artemis Fowl (all of them) by Eoin Colfer

These are just in the order in which I thought of them, since I really can't recommend one more than any other! At any rate, those are my favs, the ones I read over and over.

In terms of actual updates, there isn't much. I've done a few interviews, I have a photo shoot coming up, and I'm still writing, writing, writing! On that note, I want to thank everyone who's read/reading Legacy and has been so supportive of me. It means a lot!

Thanks again for visiting,

Cayla

2 comments:

Blue said...

Have you tried the twilght series?

Cayla Kluver said...

I have -- and I really enjoy them! I think I should have made the list my top fifteen... lol.