Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Facebook

Hi everybody, just a quick little update. I've started an official author Facebook page, so if you have an account there feel free to add me as a friend. Just search 'Cayla Kluver' -- my profile picture is the book cover of Legacy. It's a really easy way to contact me, and I'm always happy to answer questions about my writing or about writing in general (I've recently started doing some writing workshops in schools and have found that I really enjoy it).

Aside from that, I'm about ten thousand words into my next writing project, about which I can't at this point say too much. I've had a really good couple of weeks that have inspired me to write, write, write -- so thanks to everyone who's responsible (you know who you are)!

Another random thing -- if you've never heard of Boyce Avenue, you should check out their music on YouTube. I just discovered them this week, and I think they're absolutely awesome.

Thanks for visiting!

Cayla

2 comments:

Maddie (aka Pete) said...

Hey Cayla,

I just added you as a friend. Did you know there is a Facebook group for Legacy? There are 145 members. I'm about to join because I didn't know there was one.

Happy writing, can't wait to see what your future books have in store!

Maddie

Cayla Kluver said...

Hi Maddie,

Thanks for the add! And I did know there was a group for Legacy -- a fantastic friend of mine actually started it when the book was published.

Great to hear from you!
Cayla